Saturday, March 1, 2008

Meet the Pugs!




We humans are only servants to the real owners of the house - the Pugs! Our first pug is Walter Elias, "Eli" , a sweetheart. He is 6 years old and taught me to love a dog. Eli was named after Walt Disney since we are big Disney fans. His sister is Wallis Elizabeth, "Bitsey", and she is in charge of everything! She is 5 years old. She was named after the woman who the King of England gave up the throne for and the Queen because she is a powerful woman. She was the runt of the litter and came to us at one pound. Most of that pound was her big head! The vet called us the day after we took her in the first time to see if she seemed OK. Not only was she OK, she had completely taken over the house and ruled her much larger brother. Pugs are a decorating theme around our house....

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

OHHHHHHHH, I am just in L.O.V.E.
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!
How neat that I also have a fawn male and black female, and my Pugs are around the same age as your.

Your home restoration project is my dream. I have always wanted to find an older home and restore it. The bathroom came out gorgeous. I am so glad that you de-lurked. Between your two Pugs and your home make-over - I am going to enjoy the heck out of your blog!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

I'm happy to meet the Pugs! I've heard so much about them! All good, I might add. They're adorable.