Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tasteful Pugs.....

For PM - who thinks my Pugs are tastefully done....hmmmm???!!!! Maybe not all of them! Thanks for the compliment but I do tacky Pugs as well- they're all good! (I did not skin Eli and make a purse out of him as I have been accused. This is another treasure from my Mom. She knows me pretty well!)

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

hee-hee!
So funny!
you want to know why???
I bought the same exact Pug purse!!!!
I don't know if you read the blog Journey to Ms. Hannah (Colleen's blog) But I bought her daughter Hannah the same purse! (she was trying to teach her daughter to say Jeter)
Told you - I've got the tacky Pug market covered!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute purse. You really do love Pugs, don't you. I love all of your pug pillows and fabric.
XXOO Lilly