Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kiss the Pugs

Since I'm just getting the hang of things in the Bloggy World, you can imagine the excitement in the Swamp when I won my first Bloggy Give-Away! I was the 50,003rd hit on RPM's site and she sent me a BOX OF GODIVA CHOCOLATE! Thanks so much RPM! She also sent the Pugs some kisses! You don't have to ask them twice! They are always ready to hand out kisses especially when Momma has chocolate breath!!
Eli gets his smooch!

Bitsey kissie, kissie!


Thanks again, RPM!!!!!!

7 comments:

Nevis said...

Hello! Nice to see other pug fans in the Auburn area! If only there were more of us we could have a pug meet up!

Magnolia Sun said...

I so love chocolate, the pictures are very cute too.

Linda said...

Congratulations on your win! Godiva...my favorite. Cute pictures. Linda

Nevis said...

No...I got my fawn male (Napoloen) down by Dothan...and my female black pug (Rukia) up by Tuscaloosa. I would've liked to have gotten them closer to home but at the time I was looking for puppies there weren't any in my price range available in the area.

And I actually live outside of Auburn-Opelika area...in Cusseta, AL. But we're up in Auburn / TigerTown area so much it's like I practically live there. And we're saving up to buy a home in that area.

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying those chocolates and kissing the pugs! I should have more giveaways in the future, so be sure to stay tuned.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

sweeeeeet!

AM said...

Congratulations! I love Godiva, especailly dark chocolate. I love seeing your pugs!