The sheet rock is up. A little more sanding and it will be time for paint. The color has been selected for more than a year. When we painted the hall and staircase we tried the same color and 2 runners-up on the walls in here. After living with the swatches a clear winner stood out. The insert for the fireplace is here and looks great. We didn't know how real it would look. I'm falling a little behind in planning the window treatments. I thought I knew what I was going to make then I saw some fabric last week that I gave me a whole different idea. DH likes the trim around the windows to show after he works so hard on them. I had some valances up that covered the trim. They are in good shape, match the new paint color.....so I would only have to make some new sheers.....but, he would rather get rid of the old valances and go with the new idea.......mounted inside the window. I will go back and look at that fabric again to make sure.....Monday, March 3, 2008
We Have Walls and a Ceiling
The sheet rock is up. A little more sanding and it will be time for paint. The color has been selected for more than a year. When we painted the hall and staircase we tried the same color and 2 runners-up on the walls in here. After living with the swatches a clear winner stood out. The insert for the fireplace is here and looks great. We didn't know how real it would look. I'm falling a little behind in planning the window treatments. I thought I knew what I was going to make then I saw some fabric last week that I gave me a whole different idea. DH likes the trim around the windows to show after he works so hard on them. I had some valances up that covered the trim. They are in good shape, match the new paint color.....so I would only have to make some new sheers.....but, he would rather get rid of the old valances and go with the new idea.......mounted inside the window. I will go back and look at that fabric again to make sure.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment