Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rabbit Hunt

Jayne, 0ne of my new blogging friends has started a "Rabbit Hunt". That's just up my alley. I love collections. Here are some of my favorites from the Rabbit Collection!





These are paper mache rabbits I made after taking a class. He is Elsworth and she is Helen. They are named after my Grandparents.


This is a smaller paper mache rabbit I made. It is made from a light bulb!












Blue and white rabbits gather in our bedroom.











White rabbits gather in the kitchen.





Pastel rabbits gather in the dining room.










This is Sassy. He came home from England with me when I was 4 months old. He is a well-loved Steiff.





My boys had a Peter Rabbit nursery. Here are a few things I have saved in the wicker bassinet that I slept in (and so have all my babies!)






Finally- the Beanies wait in T's Easter basket!




11 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

You have got a lot of bunnies! I particularly like your light bulb bunny - very clever!
I had forgotten about my Beanie bunnies - they must be hiding out somewhere...wonder what they're up to?
Your post has been added to the Big Rabbit Hunt on my blog.

Linda said...

All your bunnies are darling and I like the way you've decorated with them! I love the rabbits you created, and your kitchen collection of white rabbits are a favorite of mine.
I've enjoyed reading several of your previous post, you have a lovely family and your kitty who brings you treasures is too cute.
I really liked your sparkle eggs. I'm going to buy the materials now and make them for next Easter.....I'd like some for this year but just don't have the time to do them now.
I think I'll pop over to the Rabbit Hunt and take a look see, it sounds like fun. Have a nice evening. Linda

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

You've got plenty of wascally wabbits, don't you? Think you might have a collection started? How fun seeing them all!

Linda said...

Thank you for letting me know about the Rabbit Hunt...I did join in. I did another post with a few more of my bunnies. Happy Easter, Linda

April said...

I just love your bunnies! I adore the Velveteen Rabbit! I had forgotten all about him when I posted about my favourite childhood books!

April xx

Anonymous said...

hi swamp girl love your blog will visit again thanks angie

Rosanne said...

Lovely bunnies!

Rosemary said...

What a great collection of bunnies

claudia said...

what a bunch of cute bunnies!!!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Impressive rabbit collection. I really like the blue and white ones>

Anonymous said...

I love the rabbits that you made representing your Grandparents. Their faces are remarkable as well as their outfits. Don't you know that they would be sooooo proud of you and DH. You have inspired me to "fix" things around my home to make my home more interesting.
XXOO Lilly