Looks like it is time to get out in the yard and do LITTLE work!!! Last spring our yard looked the best it ever has.....then came the drought. By August the yard looked the worst it ever has! I'm afraid we lost a lot of plants. So I'm happy to see these guys back this year!
I was reminded that I need to set my clock ahead this weekend -so Spring is really here- at last! I love to decorate for holidays. This year the construction project has limited me to just a few places to put my stuff/clutter! Here are a few of my egg cups with paper mache eggs. When I moved in the neighborhood I was lucky enough to have a real artist next door. I took a class from her to learn some of her paper mache secrets. I love to play with it! See the little Easter Card - here is a close-up. My Mom just sent it to me in a treasure box. My Aunt and Uncle sent it to her Y-E-A-R-S ago. It looks like it belongs here.

A few of my White Rabbits have come out on the Kitchen mantle. Sadly most of the rabbits will remain packed away this year. Maybe next year......


No comments:
Post a Comment