Hi, just popped over from EWIBTJ. I love your feather tree and Easter projects, all yor decoration are so pretty. I enjoyed reading some of your earlier posts and I'll be back...Linda
Hi Swampgirl. I enjoyed your blog.The eggs look really good. I'm a former teacher, too and miss art with the kids. Found you through my friend, Wanda. Cheers, Lena at White Cats and Roses @blogster.com
3 comments:
Hi, just popped over from EWIBTJ. I love your feather tree and Easter projects, all yor decoration are so pretty. I enjoyed reading some of your earlier posts and I'll be back...Linda
Hi Swampgirl. I enjoyed your blog.The eggs look really good. I'm a former teacher, too and miss art with the kids. Found you through my friend, Wanda.
Cheers, Lena at White Cats and Roses @blogster.com
Hi,
Just found your blog.
I think those eggs are darling.
Rosemary
Post a Comment