Punchy has asked for some Senior Pug themed scrapbook pages for a contest. The winner gets a donation to a Pug Rescue group. So I borrowed some pictures of 2 famous Senior Pugs- Alfred and Holly. I haven't scrapbooked in about 6 months so I really enjoyed it! Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That is nice. I hope you win and I hope Alfred and Holly are enjoying their new home. I bet Jackson and Emma miss themLillyxxoo
you did a great job! such a nice tribute to alfred and holly.
Oh wonderful. I can't wait to get it! You'll be our first entry!
Wonderful! We should go on a crop together sometime!
OK Those pages turned out cute. Call me when you are ready topick scrapbooking bac up - You know I amyears behind! Anne
OMG.. its beautiful!!!!
I like to scrap book too.. I just do not have the space...
So beautiful!
That is so beautiful! What a wonderful page. I have never done a scrapbook page but that looks so nice. Those two are getting used to being here and are doing great.
Got your page! It's very, very nice! So far yours is only page received..heck, you may win my contest by default!
Awe, how sweet! It looks great!
Post a Comment