My Husband loves the idea of the 50's stay at home wife who wears pearls and high heels in the kitchen! I don't really fit that image, but he loves me anyway! Today he came home to a hot lunch and I had on my pearls and the cute apron
Girlville made. I won it in her recent giveaway to celebrate 2 years as a blogger!

She also sent this cute Valentine's Day sign! Thanks,
Girlville!

I have a few Valentine decorations out, not many because of the
construction dust. Here is my Valentine tree without the birds! I tried one but Lulu spotted it
immediately!

And here is an old little bridesmaid doll. She came from a consignment sale in a
ziploc bag with about 10 of her friends, the bride and other
bridesmaids with different color dresses!


I've got some more Valentine decorations for another day along with my current little crafty project!
7 comments:
What an adorable tree!
Love the tree. Love the apron and also the model. Saw some darling kitties today. The doll is a cutie. Does Lulu have a valentine dress?
Lilly xxoo
love the decorations! In a former life when my 1st husband came home from work I greeted him with nothing on but an apron. He fell on the floor laughing. Hence the divorce. love from lkpt.
I just love your Valentine tree. Look forward to seeing what you are crafting..hugs, Linda
Very cool apron... Did you wear high heels?
I love all your decorations..so pretty
i so need to make myself a matching apron...i love that fabric and funny thing: i have a tee just like that, lol. your valentine decorations are great. i'm eager to see your project.......
I love the apron...you should wear your renovation clothes under that beautiful apron! You always have the best decorations and items you find at "sales."
Post a Comment