Sunday, January 25, 2009

Guessing Game

A bloggy friend of mine is expecting a baby...........from China. The wait has been very long. I have lurked around her blog for years because she has pugs. Then I introduced myself after I began to blog. She is close...so close to the day when she will see her baby for the first time. In honor of her upcoming referral I made her something. It has been ready for a while since I kept hoping things would speed up. I can't stand it any longer and I am going to mail it to her before the actual baby sighting. It could be a "pre-referral" gift or if we are lucky this next month her dream will come true and it will get to her at referral time. But I am going to give it to her slowly- one detail a week for 4 weeks -then she will see it! Here is detail #1............

Anybody have an idea what this is?

6 comments:

kristie said...

it's some sort of clothing that YOU made (cause i've seen your work and know it's fabulous) and it has a pug on it!!! i'm thinking overalls or an overall dress if it's a girl. how wonderful that she is getting her baby...and soon!

Random Musings said...

Oh its baby clothes... Osh Kosh overalls or something.... very cute..

AM said...

Who is it?? I know SHannon's been hoping to adopt from China and she has pugs... Do you know something I dont know? Or is this for someone else?

Swampgirl said...

Good guesses! Random, I'm am impressed that you picked up on the Osh Kosh! And Girlville -there is an element of pug and overalls! AM -I wish it was Shannon,too-but it is Pug Mama. Do you read her blog? She is on a break right now.

Pam said...

Overalls?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It's pug overalls!!!