We babysat our newest Grand-dog tonight, Pappy! He is a 4 year old Pappilion that our daughter and her husband just adopted. They will be taking him with them back to Alaska tomorrow. He will be going carry on!
Everyone gathered around to check him out...except Lulu. She took off as soon as he came in the door and sulked all night. I think she is afraid that the cat/dog balance of the house has been upset!
3 comments:
oh he's a cutie. he should be okay up there in alaska with all that long fur. bitsey is looking a little jealous...
Oh very cute!! What a happy dog.. I wish our dog was not so afraid of people and other dogs..
Oh, that is a pretty doggie. I hope all goes well on the flight. I'm so glad you are using Alfred and Holly with your scrapbook page for punchy!
Post a Comment