I hope you are wearing breathing protection. Always the mom. The insulation will make a huge difference. That room and the parlor will be snuggy warm and cool in the summer. Wonderful work,DH. Lulu's friend Lilly xxoo
I love to hear about the details of what you're doing. I always loved to watch This Old House...started watching it 20 years ago. But I've never done anything like that in my life!
Looks like you are making good progress.....your job looks like it would be slow going but worth all the effort....I'd be taking lots of breaks...hugs, Linda
6 comments:
ugg to the heat gun scraping! but good for you for taking it back to it's original state...says she who likes to paint everything, lol.
What is the end purpose of heat gun scraping? Looks like no fun at all!
I hope you are wearing breathing protection. Always the mom. The insulation will make a huge difference. That room and the parlor will be snuggy warm and cool in the summer. Wonderful work,DH.
Lulu's friend Lilly xxoo
I love to hear about the details of what you're doing. I always loved to watch This Old House...started watching it 20 years ago. But I've never done anything like that in my life!
Looks like you are making good progress.....your job looks like it would be slow going but worth all the effort....I'd be taking lots of breaks...hugs, Linda
You guys are like a real-life HGTV program!!
Post a Comment