And poor little Bitsey is annoyed that I woke her up when the flash went off. She has dragged her favorite tiger pillow to a ray of sunshine!
Eli is cozy in his kennel. That is his hiding spot and it is right between the refrigerator and the heating vent, so it stays toasty!
But, where is Lulu? Napping on Santa's head! They say heat rises and he is well over 6 feet tall!! After the camera woke her up she had to nibble on his decorations!

No- we are not still decorated for Christmas. Santa is staying with us until DH has a chance to repair his base. We decided not to send to the warehouse and then go back and get him to repair and then return him again- too many trips for the old man! So he is standing by the front door....soon I will hang hearts from him...then some shamrocks....hope he gets to go before I get out Easter eggs!

No- we are not still decorated for Christmas. Santa is staying with us until DH has a chance to repair his base. We decided not to send to the warehouse and then go back and get him to repair and then return him again- too many trips for the old man! So he is standing by the front door....soon I will hang hearts from him...then some shamrocks....hope he gets to go before I get out Easter eggs!

5 comments:
The cats make me laugh when I see the places they find to rest in. Looks like everyone is trying to stay warm!
Lulu looks like such a silly kitty! All my cats have been finding warm nooks here lately. The other day, I found my Jazzy buried down in the laundry basket asleep.
They do look cold but very cute.
I love pet pictures!!
Smart little Grandanimals!! Love little Lulu and sweet Seven. Bitsey and Eli look so grown up. They could get in the blanket with you.
xxoo Lil
Post a Comment