So cute. Have I told you that Emma used to call that paper mache Halloween pug you made me a "scary doggy"? She wouldnt go near him! I convinced he was a silly doggy and not scary and we havent had any problems since. :)
OMG! You mom sent me to your blog because I have pugs too. Yours are so cute! What a great blog! I love what you've done with burlap. So awesome! Come check out my blog at www.shinyredhouses.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Ahhh...how relaxing!
So cute. Have I told you that Emma used to call that paper mache Halloween pug you made me a "scary doggy"? She wouldnt go near him! I convinced he was a silly doggy and not scary and we havent had any problems since. :)
What a life. A far cry from N.C.
Lilly xxoo
NICE!! LOVE IT!!
Fun wordless post
Adorable! LOVE puggie photos!
OMG! You mom sent me to your blog because I have pugs too. Yours are so cute! What a great blog! I love what you've done with burlap. So awesome!
Come check out my blog at www.shinyredhouses.blogspot.com
Post a Comment