Thrifty Thursday is hosted weekly by Leigh of Bloggeritaville. I have joined in for the last 3 weeks to share my thrifty finds. This week I am showing a different kind of "find"!!! A new store has opened in my neck of the woods (East Alabama) -in the same shopping center as a well known place- Angel's Antiques!
Resurrect is full of all kinds of treasure -mostly old and some new! Beware-I took A LOT of pictures. So sit back and come with me on a virtual shopping trip!




















What did I buy? Nothing.... What did I want? Everything!!!! That was the problem- I saw so many things that would fit in my house- I couldn't decide! The good thing is that I just live 4 minutes away so I can go back tomorrow! If you want more information go hereOr just come visit and bring your truck!

20 comments:
Lots of yummy goodies! I wish I lived close. You lucky girl!!!
That looks like my kinda store! Good thing I don't live close by...I'd be there every other day!
FABULOUS! I love the eye candy! I also love the peace sign tree. How cute! I am going to try and copy that one for my porch outside!
What a neat place. I love that hutch and the luggage stack.
Oh wow, the fun you could have in that place!
Cool! I especially like the pile of luggage! I'd decorate one with fab and colorful vintage postcard images!
that store is wonderful! i'm moving in with you so i can shop there.
OMG, what a treasure trove! You lucky girl. If I lived that close to one of those, well, you'd know where to find me!
love to visit places like that never know what you will find
What a beautiful shop! I'm drooling here....
That's how I've been shopping lately - taking photos instead of taking my wallet. LOL I wish I lived closer - that place looks like so much fun! Thanks for the peek.
Thank you so much for telling me about this store. You bet I'll check it out next time I'm in your neck of the woods. I was supposed to go to my sister's in Peachtree City this weekend but we're going to hang out at home....lots to do here.
Hugs!
Judy
What a feast for the eyes! I'm afraid if I lived 4 minutes from there, I would be in BIG TROUBLE! Like you, I spotted SO many things I would love. = ) What a treat to see all these amazing treasures. Thanks for sharing!
Dear Swampgirl,
Oh I am so horrible with names, but I like swampgirl so I will call you that. Thank you soooo much for posting my shop. Great exposure. Tell all of your freinds to add me to their blogs and I would love and be glad to ship any of them anything out of the shop that they can not live without!!! Come to see me soon! Thanks again so much!!
Michelle
Oh.my.goodness. What a wonderful store. I am in love with the green chairs and so much more. Thanks for sharing. Off to check out their website.
I may have to go without my purse for ideas. They had lots of cute stuff.
Looks like a fabulous store! I love the monogrammed white plates.
HI, Swampgirl, oh I bet we would have fun shopping together! Thanks for stopping by. I haven't been to Angel's in Opelika, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Love thrifting to see what's out there. COme back & join my party next Monday.
That is an exciting store!!
I just found your blog today and lo and behold I find out that you live not too far from where we used to live! We were stationed at Ft. Benning and I used to drive over to Angel's about once a month or so to shop. Resurrect opened not too long before we moved so I only got to shop there once. I bought a monogrammed tile and a big white rusted butterfly planter that hangs on a wall (from the outdoor section). I SO could've gone broke and then some in there! I also got lots of cute ideas as well! Hope y'all are drying out, I hear it's been raining a lot since we left!
Post a Comment