I got my Mother's Day surprise today! When I went out to take out the trash I screamed when I saw this flock in the back yard! I have wanted a couple of flamingos for some time. DH located these and had them flown in...they didn't make it Sunday. I wonder if they will scare away the blue heron that has stopped for lunch at our fish pond??Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day Part 2
I got my Mother's Day surprise today! When I went out to take out the trash I screamed when I saw this flock in the back yard! I have wanted a couple of flamingos for some time. DH located these and had them flown in...they didn't make it Sunday. I wonder if they will scare away the blue heron that has stopped for lunch at our fish pond??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Hey..looks at all those birds! ;)
That lily is so pretty. BTW, I love that you named a cat after a Star Trek character. Too funny.
I am LOL about those flamingos! I wish I could have seen your face. I will have to drive the kids by to see!
Funny! My granddaughters want me to put flamingos in my yard!
XXDenise
Well, my hydrangias are in potted plants. I've been watering them a lot (way more than I thought they'd need, and more than I had been doing) and they seem to be perking up a little. Maybe that was the issue? They get sun in the morning, then shade the rest of the day.
Oh Punchy is going to love seeing those! So cute.
Our Church group "flocked" members with the flamingos and in order to get them off the property, we were expected to donate to the Youth group. We then "planted" them in another member's yard and they, in turn, did the same thus enhancing the Youth group treasury. Your lily is lovely. My rooster plate is round but not the same as yours. Hope to find one. Love the son's photos. Lillyxxoo
Lilies multiply quite rapidly. You'll have a whole yard full of them in a couple years :)
Post a Comment