Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fort Pug


The pugs have now added two other pillows to Big Mama's corner. Each of the pugs have a tiger pillow (AU "Aubies"). I guess they dragged them across the room during the night. So now Eli has taken back Big Mama and LuLu has her own Aubie! Soon I will be unable to get to the stove....oh, well... This reminds me of when the kids were little and built forts out of sofa cushions!!

6 comments:

Nevis said...

Awww...how cute is that?!

Jessi Nagy said...

aaahhh that is so cute.
they are all so cuddly!!
oxoxox,
jessi

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back blogging. Love from Lkpt sent me an email wondering where you were. I shall forward her email to you. Let's all go to her picnic. How is Seven doing ? Hope she hasn't been reduced to the bottom of the totem pole. Will school resume soon?
xxoo Lilly

kristie said...

GAH! that's so cute! does lulu think she is a puggie too?

j said...

That is just adorable!! And the name...Fort Pug. HAH!

Jen

AM said...

Ilove this!