Monday, August 18, 2008

More Pool Progress

Nothing happened over the weekend! It was a little depressing to look out at all the mud, so we concentrated on watching the Olympics! Before any further work could be done there had to be a plumbing inspection. Today they were back hard at work at 7:00 in the morning. Things are looking a little better today. They filled in around the pool so it looks more like an in ground pool. We will have some landscaping to do on the shallow end of the pool. There is a pretty big hill there. I know they still have a lot of grading to do before we put sod down and put up the fence. I don't see how they could get it all done by Wednesday- but that's the plan! Then our work begins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKING GOOD !!!!! WON'T BE LONG NOW. GOTTA BUY A SWIM SUIT.

XXOO LILLY

Joannah said...

Is it just the photo, or is the dirt really that red? It reminds me of the dirt in Hawaii.

Linda said...

Your pool is coming right along...it's going to be wonderful! I can hardly wait to go swimming....I wish:). Hugs, Linda