

The Pugs had their first swimming lessons on Sunday. The sun came out every once in a while so we did our post-Fay clean up in the yard and around the pool. We were lucky and didn't have any trees down, just a few small branches and tons of leaves. And the fun part was working for a while then taking a swim break! Eli went in first. He was nervous but was very good at turning in the water and heading to the steps. He had no trouble getting out of the pool on his own. Later he got back in on the top step by himself. Most of the time he ran around the edge barking at us.
Next came Bitsey! Eli warned her what was coming.
She swam well and also figured out the stairs but she seemed to swim in circles rather than to the steps. Once she got out, she was done. She got up under a towel and hid. They took a long afternoon nap after that!

12 comments:
What a great workout for them! I bet they had LONG nap!
OMG!!! SOooooooo adorable!
That is so cute! My kids have been wanting to try to get our pugs in the pool (don't think it would go over very well!). You have a black and fawn, just like we do.
cute, cute, cute! i love their life jackets.
Glad to see you have life jackets for the dogs. I bet they'll really enjoy cooling off with the rest of the family. They're so adorable. love from lkpt
I love their little vests! Once we taught Buffy how to use my parents' pool, we couldn't keep her out.
P.S. I love pugs!
The pugs looks so cute....love the pool and pictures. What a way to enjoy the last days of summer. Hugs, Linda
This was the cutest post! I love their little life jackets. I bet they were fun to watch.
Jen
Ah, they look so cute in their life jackets!
They are so cute and I love their life jackets.
What is not to love about those dear little (& large ) faces? They don't know they are dogs. I guess LuLu and Seven have to enjoy the fun from a window.
Pool looks so inviting. Has son #3's pooch been in yet? Have sons #1 and #2 been in yet?
XXOO Lilly
Post a Comment