Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rain,Rain Go Away!





I can't believe I am saying that! We have begged for rain all summer-now- when the pool project is starting - the storms are here! Yesterday the electrician started running his lines. Today at 7:00 the first of the pool crew arrived to start the dig. I'm a little disappointed because they had to stop due to the rain. They didn't want the rain to wash all of the dirt into our neighbors yard!


I found these little white gourds the other day, so this picture is for my Mom!

6 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow those are tiny. I hope the rain stops, it's been raining here the past two days.

Anonymous said...

Rain, Rain go away and come again another day. Just think, next year at this time it will all be done and you will be enjoying the pool. Love the gords. Did not see anything like that here. Love the jar.
XXOO Lilly

Anonymous said...

we've had an incredibly wet summer up north. It has rained 7 out of the past 8 weekends, not to mention the rain during the week. Not a good year for the pool. But, isn't it exciting having the pool installed, no matter the delays? Isn't it fun watching contractors doing the work when you and hubby are usually the workers on your projects? love from lkpt

Nevis said...

Sorry to hear about the halted progress of your pool......! Gorgeous white gourds, though. Are they real or plastic? If real, painted or natural color?

Swampgirl said...

The gourds are plastic from the Dollar Tree! I got some fall colored ones, too, for later!

j said...

Rain rain go away
Swamp Girl needs a pool
today!

Jen