oh my gosh! it looks fabulous!
wow, that's amazing. i cannot believe that much got done in a week.
I honestly can not believe how fast they completed that pool! SO amazing. I assume it would take months and didnt think you'd get to use it this year! Now it all makes sense! :)
So nice. Enjoy ! You will still have a lot of warm weather down there to make worth while. Love the look of the "blue". Lilly XXOO
wow that was fast! hopefully you don't get too much rain from Fay and can start enjoying it.
Wonderful! Enjoy and have the best weekend ever. Hugs, Linda
Beautiful !!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my gosh! it looks fabulous!
wow, that's amazing. i cannot believe that much got done in a week.
I honestly can not believe how fast they completed that pool! SO amazing. I assume it would take months and didnt think you'd get to use it this year! Now it all makes sense! :)
So nice. Enjoy ! You will still have a lot of warm weather down there to make worth while. Love the look of the "blue".
Lilly XXOO
wow that was fast! hopefully you don't get too much rain from Fay and can start enjoying it.
Wonderful! Enjoy and have the best weekend ever. Hugs, Linda
Beautiful !!
Post a Comment