This week for Show and Tell we are taking a look at favorite places to shop- antiques, vintage, thrifting or junking! Come with me and take a look at Angel's Antiques and Flea Mall!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love to read your blog and just wanted to let you know I passed along the excellent blog award to you! If you wish to pass along please stop by!
Angel's is so big, I don't think I've ever made it all the way through. Actually, I did early on when half was junky, flea market-y, icky stuff, but not since it's mostly old things. I start to glaze over after the first four aisles.
I didn't get to do the show and tell today, but thanks for telling me about it. I should be ready next time, though! I'll let you know if we get open this week.
2 comments:
I love to read your blog and just wanted to let you know I passed along the excellent blog award to you! If you wish to pass along please stop by!
Melinda
Angel's is so big, I don't think I've ever made it all the way through. Actually, I did early on when half was junky, flea market-y, icky stuff, but not since it's mostly old things. I start to glaze over after the first four aisles.
I didn't get to do the show and tell today, but thanks for telling me about it. I should be ready next time, though! I'll let you know if we get open this week.
Post a Comment