
This week the topic is China, Silver and Crystal. Since I've never met a piece of china I didn't like, I'm going to stick to china! And most of the things I took pictures of are thrift store finds ....so cheap china!?!? Starting with my current favorite tea cup, it's not old -I did get it in a thrift store and I often drink my morning and 4:00 tea in this cup!

Next I went up to the guest room where I found this plate almost falling off the wall...
Ooooppps.. must fix that. When I found these five little plates they became the inspiration for the colors of the room.

Just found these little plates about a month ago. Love the aqua.

And more aqua- do you think I like that color because I used it in my wedding?

My true love is blue! We eat off of Blue Willow everyday. Any blue and white piece of china is welcome to live at my house. I also am attracted to small creamers- really love white ones- why? Don't know....don't care...it's just unconditional love!

Turn of the century Upper
Hanley English China- Trellis pattern. I bought my first piece at Angel's, my favorite shopping place. It was crazed, stained and chipped -did not matter- It was love at first sight.

OK -the
Spode did not come from a thrift store...I can make an
exception for an occasional piece of china that is more pricey (especially if it is a gift !)

More little creamers that followed me home....


This little creamer came home because it had some relatives hanging on my kitchen wall...

The middle plate was one of my first thrift store plates (it has a chip)...before I knew it there were 3 ...then 5.....and so on...

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to go by
Analise at Sugar*Sugar to see more people who love china!
21 comments:
Wow beautiful collection Stunning!!
LOVE YOUR DISPLAYS OF CHINA. THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND ESPECIALLY THE WAY YOU HAVE THEM DISPLAYED. I HOPE YOU WILL FIND ROOM FOR "A LOT MORE WHITE PITCHERS" IN THE FUTURE. YOUR CHINTZ LOOKING CUP AND SAUCER ARE SO DEAR. THAT WOULD MAKE SIPPING TEA SO LOVELY FOR A LITTLE ENGLISH GAL.
XXOO LILLY
Like that way you have your plates piled with the one on the stand. Mind if I use that idea? Your decorating with china is beautiful.
Can you hear the "mmm" coming out of my mouth as I look at each photo?
Isn't it great that we have little stories to go with our pieces?! Beautiful collection. Blessings.. Polly
Everything is soooo lovely!
Love the creamers -- there's just something so sweet about them. I just began collecting a few myself. Thanks for sharing your pretties -- looking forward to seeing more!
XO,
Rosalyn-Sue
Lovely displays! Such pretties you have. I love white pitchers too. Thank you for sharing.
karen at Ciderantiques
Girl!fix that plate on the wall! I had some family heirlooms hanging on the wall over a wall shelf - the shelf pulled out of the wall on one side and you can guess what happened. The plates slid off the shelf, the shelf knocked the plates off the wall. Heartbroken! That was before broken china stuff and I threw it all away - double tragedy. I didn't mean to write a book. Love, love, love your collection and wonderful displays. Thanks for sharing - Nancy
Love every little bit I do. Esp. the creamware. I just love white right now!
Hello Lynn,\
Love all your different china, I too collect many kinds if it catches my eye. My favorites are roses, pink roses...Thanks for sharing your collection Pinkie Denise
There is something really sweet about little white creamers isn't there? Pretty dishes--you have a knack for working for thrift stores for treasure!
Hi Lynn~
Thanks so much for sharing with us today!! Love your white pitchers! So pretty!
Have a great weekend!
xo
Analise
I love everything especially your little creamers! DELIGHTFUL:) Happy Day!
Lovely, we eat off blue and white china for everyday as well! By the way, does your Mum want to adopt me??? I can't believe the stuff she sends you:) Rachael p.s. come to my party!
I love that cup in the first picture! So pretty!
A great collection, thanks for sharing!
Your displays are really interesting - and aqua is DIVINE, that's why you have so much of it. :) Thanks for sharing!
I love all of the white creamers... there's just something about a white creamer!
Alisa
Charming collection! I especially love the white creamer collection and how you said it was unconditional love. So cute! Take care. Di
LOVE your wall paint choices! And the Spode is gorgeous!
Post a Comment