
Mom called to tell me to look for a box in the mail. I was down by the door talking to a friend when the mailman pulled up, so I met him at the truck and told him that I already knew he had a box for me! It looks like Santa came! Let's take a closer look...

Spools, bobbins, tags, pin cushion(made by Betty @ She's Sew Pretty), and a Victorian looking stocking.....Some of these should look familiar because they are handmade by
bloggers!

Buttons and more buttons- tiny buttons sent to my Mom from my Aunt Em - Military buttons from my Dad's Air Force Uniform..... Lace and a stack of
doillies...hydrangea dish towels....crochet thread...

A better look at the
doillies.. How many? 15 And tags made by Becca!

A vintage tablecloth, hot pink doily , a frog, napkins - still in their box!

Books!

Pheasants- I have a "thing" about them- just wait until fall!

And finally a sweet little Santa boot! Thanks Mom! I'm going to play with my new toys now!
7 comments:
Love all the stuff. Must be a picture of your mom with the boot. Looks like it was taken in Lkpt.
Wow, what a great goodie box!
What a sweet mom and love her picture. Your goodie box was filled with such wonderful treasures.
You found some wonderful books at the sale. Love the old graphics.
Hugs, Linda
Wow your right it's Christmas. My mom has one of those santa booties. Everything is so pretty.
We may be neighbors... I have a swamp in my backyard (smile). I live outside the crazy Baton Rouge. Its so hot here already. Nice to meet you, Susie H
Your mom really loves you! What a fun package! Thanks for showing your china! karen b...
recycledrita.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh! Do you have the coolest mom or what?! I love everything that she sent you and I am thrilled that she bought one of my pincushions!!
Post a Comment