
We have postponed the dining room project for a looooong time! We just had too much on our plates to get enough time to work! But, it is a new year and we are committed to get back to work! The Hubby is working on his masterpiece X 2. The vision I have had since we moved in includes 2 matching built in corner cabinets to store my china. I wanted a drawer, shelves with a glass front door and bottom shelves with solid doors. He has planned and measured twice, started buying wood, run the electricity, and framed one. What have I done? I have done consulting, helped move wood and gone on most of the supply runs with him......mostly nothing! We work better this way! My time will come later and he knows if he needs manual labor I am just a yell away....still trying to organize the attic!

2 comments:
You are off to a good start. Remember how nice "B's" looked in her dining room. You always loved it. Do this in rememberance of her. She and Em would love your house. They would be able to see the possibilities of your home just as you and DH see them. I would love to help.
xxoo Lilly
Can't wait to see it when it's finished!
Post a Comment