We are an Auburn family- DH and I went there, 2 oldest sons and future DIL are recent graduates, son #3 is headed that way and son#4 does not realize there are any other options! Although I do not get involved in the politics of football- coaching and tailgating are big stuff in our little town which boarders Auburn! So I wish the new coach and his team the best this season!!! WAR EAGLE!!!Alabama Bloggers are having a contest for bragging rights so I'm casting my vote!

8 comments:
I have a mixed marriage... so I'm afraid my vote would just be cancelled out.
I'm with you though~ War Eagle!!
Awesome - what a family tradition!!! Thanks for participating - you've raised the Auburn score by 50%!! :)
I knew when I clicked over here that you are an Auburn fan. I came anyway LOL!
It's cool that Alabama Bloggers gave us the opportunity to show our team pride
Yippee!!! Go Heels !
My dad is a graduate from Auburn! Even though I'm not into football...I will say WAR EAGLE!
I always enjoy it when the Hogs play at Auburn. They are some of the nicest fans around.
I wish Auburn well, BUTt I'm a Bama girl! :D
Rool Tide! LOL!
My fiance Terry went there! I went to University of Phoenix but Terry went to Auburn for 2 years, then eventually transfered to Troy because they had a better elementary education program, but he's still a Tiger at heart.
WAR EAGLE!!!
Post a Comment