I'm a little late to the party because I have not been thrifting much in the last two weeks. One of my favorite shops moved to a bigger location so I had to check out the new store today! I only bought a suitcase there today, but I enjoyed sight seeing. I also stopped by Mission Thrift and they were having a big sale!
I had seen this little girl last time I was in there, but I talked myself out of her. I made a rule that I could not put any more clutter in my beachy bathroom unless I took something out!! Today she was 50% off so for $1 she came home with me. Lulu gave her the once over before I found a spot next to a beachy print.
I broke the rule again when I saw this creamer at TJMaxx shaped like a shell on the clearance table!I also came home with a project piece! I do not need another project - but we do need a bed in the new guest room/son #3's former room. So I have stalked this bed for a few weeks. It was not marked down as I hoped. I just have not found anything with more potential. Stay tuned to see how it gets a face lift!



5 comments:
That little statue looks like it was MEANT to be near that print. I say that, because of that, you only have to get rid of 1 thing. Okay?
Great finds! Like your new rule to keep clutter down.
Just to let you know...your link at Leigh's does not work.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy
LOVE that bed! cannot wait to see what you do with it, either.
For some reason your link is incorrect on the mr linky.
LOVE that shell creamer. What great finds! I will email re: the bags! Thanks for remembering me sweet friend! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday this week, my friend!
Leigh, Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com
You have a great clutter contol rule....I'm going to adopt it.
Love the little girl she looks very sweet with the picture...hugs, Linda
Post a Comment