Friday, September 18, 2009

Eli Reporting In

We have had a crummy couple of weeks here at the Swamp! The boy has been sick and Mom has spent entirely too much time taking care of him. We pugs have been neglected. Thank goodness for the emergency food supplies in the pantry because this is all she has been bringing home from the grocery store.....
And we were not even allowed to lay on his bed since Lulu never left his side!!

On the bright side- he did not have the flu - and he has returned to school- and Mom went to Kroger for dog and cat food. If she would just stop cleaning everything and spraying Lysol everywhere!!!

5 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

I think at least one person in every household has been sick with something!! I hope your guy is better and that no lung damage has occurred from the Lysol dosing!!

I think we should make time for a sewing lesson, Angels, and some catfish!!!
Rhonda

Sandy said...

I'm glad he's better! Lots of that going around.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh, no, friend! Hope you are all good and healthy! I tell you what, a dogs love is never ending. So sweet!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ps knew I had missed you and came by to check in....be well!

Nevis said...

Eli, you're such a cutie!