Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE WINNER IS......

The names were all put into a top hat (part of a Porch Tour costume). Eli did a final inspection.....

Youngest Son reached in and pulled out a name......

And the winner is....


Congratulations AM! Funny ... hers was one of the first blogs I read. I liked Alfred, but got hooked on her sense of humor and sweet daughter...then a couple years later her son! She also was the first blogger I actually made contact with- she posted about doing online surveys and I decided to try it! (I still do it and am almost up to my third T@rget gift card!) And I am looking forward to meeting her in real life!

3 comments:

AM said...

I think it was Eli's final inspection that really helped me! Yeah!! I am so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go, am. bummer for the rest of us. love from lkpt

Magnolia Sun said...

Lucky AM, I think it's just what she needs now.