Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Decorations - Part II


The hallway is where I really decorate for seasons! Most of the stuff this year will be paper mache because it is almost indestructible and each year I have added to the collection-so I have a lot! The first year I tried to make anything -I made these pumpkin people. This was before I took the class. A friend bought one from my artist friend and we shamelessly tried to copy it. I got hooked on paper mache and still love them!

The feather tree that I use for every holiday now has more paper mache. I've shown the pug before. Here are some close ups of the Black Pug and the "Wizard of Oz" collection. There are also some other favorites - a pirate, wizard, bulldog, tiger, skull, cat and pumpkin.

Lulu has discovered the tree. She has been taking the pipe cleaner pumpkin people off. I moved it away from the chair so it won't be so easy for her!

7 comments:

Nevis said...

LOVE the look of it all! :) Very, very cool!

Magnolia Sun said...

love the pumpkin heads! everything is so cute.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

You did a very good job and I love your tree.Hugs Marie Antionette

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TREE. LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS ON ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. ESPECIALLY LOVE THE PUMPKIN GOBLINS WITH THEIR PUMPKIN HEADS. SO CLEVER.

XXOO LILLY

j said...

Your pumpkin people are adorable!!!

Great pics!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Awesome Job!

Twisted Lisa said...

I am so glad to see the decorations! I am sooooo ready to decorate!