
I've had a lot of sewing to fill up my "spare" time this week. I really love working on kid's clothes- the fabrics are bright and fun! So here are some cute things I've finished this week.
Our High School colors are Black and Red-the Bulldog is our mascot. These are all clothes for kids of teachers and principals.
I love this pink and brown A-line jumper. I wouldn't mind having one for me! I still need to find some brown buttons for the shoulders.
Burp cloths for a sweet little boy. I think these are more for his Grandpop and Daddy! I found these bright colored cloth diapers at T*rget. I've been out of the baby business for a while so they are new to me!

6 comments:
You do such great work of course you can throw that Auburn one away!! Roll Tide! I love the pink and brown, just beautiful.
Wow, those items are so pretty. You do great work.
Ooooh... how cute are those?! Should I be watching for your Etsy shop in the near future?? *wink*
No surprise to me that they all turned out fantastic. Having house guests this next week and I just can't wait. On their way back to Florida. Sold their NY Lake house. Sad. The brillo pad "DO" strikes tomorrow. 'Bout time. Hot and rainy here. Hope you are having nice weather so you can still enjoy that lovely pool.
xxoo Lilly
War Eagle!
And those are definately some cute stuff!
those are so great! my little one is in a 2T hehe :) will you start an Etsy shop?
Post a Comment