I have read blogs for years and enjoyed them, but I did not think I would be faithful in writing one of my own! Since I made it to 100 posts in less than a year - I am celebrating! I have enjoyed being a part of the Blog World and to thank you for being a part of my fun I am having a Giveaway this week! Youngest Son will pick a name out of a hat on Saturday night to be the winner! Everyone who leaves a comment for the rest of the week will be in the running! After I have a winner I will email you or leave a comment on your blog - if you have one- to get your mailing address. I picked out a couple special things that are tied into some of my favorite hobbies - thrift store shopping and sewing!

First is a pillow that I made from a thrift store treasure. I found this sampler, finished but not framed. When I find something like this it makes me wonder who spent all of the hours working on this, and how did it end up in a thrift store? I just couldn't leave it there so it came home and got turned into a pillow!
Next is a tea towel that I will monogram with your choice of letters and colors- if you are the winner!

Finally - a surprise- I'll stick in something else that will be a surprise- my only hint is that examples of this have been shown in some of my posts- and no, not the kitten or one of the pugs!

14 comments:
Congratulations on your 100th post! That's a nice milestone.
I love that pillow! You made that? My uncrafty-self is impressed!
:-)
I only want in if it's one of the Pugs---------seriously!
Congrats on making your 100th post. Please enter us in your drawing...
Congrats on #100. It takes a lot of time and thought to 'entertain' us the way you do. I still think you should be a photographer for a country magazine. Love the prizes. I have a prize for you, too. Watch the mail. love from lkpt
Congratulation on your
100th post. You have a great blog and I always enjoy my visits.
Sweet treasures in your give-away, please include me...hugs, Linda
Congrats on your 100th post! :)
I love your blog and all your projects. Congrats on your 100th post. :) ~Maggie
Ohh!! Never can pass up a chance to win, though I never do, lol! ...what fun treasures you've put together!!
Happy 100th--and here's to 100 more!
The tea towel is beautiful as well as the pillow. I agree who would get rid of something that took so long to make. Congrats on 100 post. Add my name to the hat.
Give me the pugs! Good job on keeping the blog going. I do enjoy seeing your home and projects.
Congrats on 100 posts!
Yeah! I am so glad you started your blog! Enter me!
I enjoy reading your blog and congrats on the 100th entry! Please enter me in your great contest...such pretty things!
congratulations on your 100th post! i really enjoy reading your blog - please enter me in your lovely giveaway. here's to many more posts!
Post a Comment