This is the Thrifty Thursday Party- Green Edition! I'm not Irish, but for today I can pretend. Here is our kitchen table decked out with thrift store treasures.
On top of my estate sale green tablecloth is a linen dish towel for a table runner found for $.50 at a thrift store.
For my centerpiece a sweet crocheted doillie given to me by a friend, collected cookie cutters and a wee clay leprechaun in a thrifted wooden pedestal.
Love these salt and pepper pugs, a Christmas gift from the newlyweds!
The Johnson Brother's ironstone was a steal at Angel's- I could not have gotten it cheaper at Dollar Tree! The little ivy plates , Early English Ivy by Crown Ducal, are from Mission Thrift-$.75 each.
Mix and match vintage napkins (collected here and there) with cute thrift store urn napkin rings-
The goblets also came from an antique mall up the road in Valley, AL for dollar store prices!
And don't forget the candles by Glade with improvements copied from Leigh!An estate sale leprechaun, who was captured and placed under a cloche in my parlor!
And a bowl of faux moss rocks from Dollar Tree! Please excuse the fact that the silver bowl is not old and tarnished! I know it is not my style, but I forgot that I had it. When I saw a tarnished one on another blog I remembered the bowl given to me when I retired - still in the box! I pulled it out so that it can age and look more at home in my house!
Thanks again to my friend Leigh who enables my junk addiction every week by having this party in Bloggeritaville!
And a bowl of faux moss rocks from Dollar Tree! Please excuse the fact that the silver bowl is not old and tarnished! I know it is not my style, but I forgot that I had it. When I saw a tarnished one on another blog I remembered the bowl given to me when I retired - still in the box! I pulled it out so that it can age and look more at home in my house!
Thanks again to my friend Leigh who enables my junk addiction every week by having this party in Bloggeritaville!


5 comments:
ahh, the doily from my husband's great aunt's house! glad you could use it (i thought you'd like it). i also found there 8 PINK glasses like the green one's you have there. i'm saving them to use at easter/during spring.
Love the plates, the irish towel and just everything you have gotten at the thrift stores. I love the pug salt and pepper shakers. Went to HL today after eggs and just could not concentrate on all the goodies. Was too tired to shop I guess.
xxoo lil
I love the Irish towel and the moss rocks! I didn't know they had those at the dollar tree. Too neat.
Win Rachael Ray bake ware at my blog.
Thanks!
Sherry
Looks so nice and festive!
What a gorgeous tablescape...and thrifty to boot! Well done!
I am going to get me some of those rocks!
Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!
Leigh
Post a Comment