Friday, March 12, 2010

A Whole Lot of Sewing

I've spent most of the week up in the sewing room. It is now messier than it was last weekend and I have not made a dent in the junk pile. But I have finished several things for friends. This pillow came together quickly for a friend who is having a shower this weekend and was "fluffing " her nest. She had the trim and I had a scrap of fabric. It is hard to tell in the picture but it has a wide band around the edge and another row of fringe around the back. It turned out really cute and now I want one shaped like this for me!
All of the next pictures are the Spring wardrobe for a friend's 3 year old daughter. She bought the fabric and T-shirts. I came up with the appliques and made the pants. I don't know which one is my favorite!



That was the fun stuff...now I've got a bunch of alterations to get done before I get to work on any more cute things :( !!!!

4 comments:

Pug Mama said...

you are SO talented!!!
Oh how I wish I could sew!! My favorite is the brown cupcake one. They are all so pretty!

Mom said...

OMG ! They are wonderful outfits. I love the pillow in your chair. Seems the right color and size for the chair. Eggs are in the mail as of this a.m. Will be glad when they are done. Big brother starts work this Monday. He was so much help with the egg production.
xxoo lil

Pam said...

so.so cute!!! love them!!!

AM said...

They are all so great! My favorite is definetly the pink polka dots with the flip flops on the shirt!

I just boxed up some fabric to send your way!