Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome to Bedford Falls!

The first Christmas I spent with my hubby (before we were married) -he gave me an engagement ring and I gave him the beginning of our first Christmas village. The "It's a Wonderful Life" village was retired that year. I have found a few more pieces on ebay over the years. They have gotten harder to come by and more expensive! This year the village had to move to the main hall since the dining room is still a construction site. I have had to edit my Chistmas decorations dramatically since the dining room has always been the center of the celebration!

Each year we love to watch the movie. This is the church.


The old Granville house and Mary's house....



Martini's Bar
Anderson's Building and Loan
The Bijou Theater and Gower Drugs
We have not had movie night with the movie yet, but that is one of our must-do traditions! This is now officially Wedding Week! 6 more days!

3 comments:

Mrs.D said...

Really cute! I just love winter village scenes like this.

Sandy said...

That's so beautiful!

Pam said...

Love it!