Monday, December 7, 2009

The Tree

The tree is different this year! It has to be relocated to the parlor, near the stairs. I took the bottom 4 feet off, so this is the top 8 feet of the tree. Since it is much shorter I thought that it would stand up without support...I was SO wrong! The morning after I put it up - Lulu took it down! Now it is tied to the stairs.
I combined ornaments from our "Wonderful Life" tree with a few of the smaller ornaments from the big tree.




Tomorrow we set up for the Victorian Porch Tour. The figures have been delivered to the porches. We will go around to each porch and arrange the pieces, add snow and dust with glitter! I sure hope it does not rain!!!!

2 comments:

kristie said...

way to go lulu!!! we've not had a real big live christmas tree since we got our sophie...NINE years ago...i still don't trust her around a big tree.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Beautiful tree!