
The Wedding was just beautiful!! I may not be very objective, but enough people had agreed with me to make it official!!!

Getting ready to leave for the church. DH had a surprise waiting outside for us!

In the 2 hours before the ceremony- I never took my camera out of the bag! I'll get some of those professional photos for that special time!

Daddy/Daughter dance "My Girl"

Bride's cake.....no pictures of the Groom's cake... but it sure was good!

Dancing with the oldest son....no pictures of dancing with husband or other sons... hope to get them from other cameras!

DH had to take a little break!!

The band was terrific!


Saying goodbye!


Still partying on the way home!!!!
9 comments:
Oh, "L"! What a gorgeous wedding! I am so happy all went well. It looks beautiful! I cannot wait to see the pro pics!
lovely! you and your mom both look great. the reception setting was really pretty.
you all look terrific!
Everything looks beautiful. It's hard to take any pics when your "in" the wedding party. Hopefully others will share their photos and then you can share more with us!
So beautiful! It looks like everything went perfectly! Still loving your haircut, too!!!
looks like a wonderful time was had by all...Now to enjoy the holidays!
Wow, you all look beautiful and the cake looks so good! The flowers are so pretty. And everyone looks very happy!
How very lovely it was!
You looked fabulous daw-ling!
Merry Christmas!
Rhonda
Beautiful, and you look fantastic!
Post a Comment