Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend Recap

....mostly pictures!!!Good food!
Hubby's birthday tablescape- Elvis in "Blue Hawaii"meets July 4th!






3 comments:

Gerry said...

Now I remember the little quilted flag. I love all of your 4th of July decorations. The watermelon looks soooo delicious. Also, your DH's tablescape is very nice. Hope you are feeling better.

xxoo Lilly

Nevis said...

love all the decorations...particularly that watermelon basket. Did you make that?

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to leave you a comment. We live very close to one another. I can tell because you have blogged about some of the same places that I go "junquing."
I got the link for your blog from the Alabama Bloggers site and paid you a visit.
I see you have a beautiful older home. My dream! My home is about 15 years old. I love the primitive style, so I enjoy yard sales, antique malls, etc. The Mission store is another fun palce to shop.
I'm adding you to my blogroll and I hope we can chat once in awhile and get to know one another.
~Carolyn