
I have not done much for the last week that is blog "worthy"!!! I've been sewing a lot, but mostly alterations- which are not very creative! I did work on this project and I love the results!
Sandy sent me some of her very cute cards with my initial! I immediately thought of some of the cute framed initials I've seen around
blogland.

I found a very cheap but scratched frame at Hobby Lobby on the 90% off sale.

With a little sand paper and spray paint I fixed it up. At first I was going to put a card in it, but I noticed that she had decorated the box the cards were in! So I tried that in the frame and loved it! Sandy has a new
Etsy shop featuring her cute cards!!!! Go visit her
here!

The big project I've been working on is for a friend's future
granddaughter. This is the bumper pad and crib skirt on my ironing board. Baby stuff is so fun to sew!
.
5 comments:
I have been a sewing crazy girl this week too, but no baby stuff. I wish that I knew someone to sew baby stuff for, not only is it cute, but so much smaller!
I am checking out her store right now.
the bumper pad and crib skirt is gorgeous!
You have such great sewing talent...that crib set is so pretty.
Wow, I would never have thought to frame that initial. It looks great. Thanks for the shout-out on the etsy shop!
Love the framed card with your initial. Clever framing. Also love the baby stuff. Such nice fabric. Love the colors.
xxoo lilly
Cute idea with the picture frame!
Post a Comment