Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Target Birds on Holiday


I was intrigued by the Target Bird salt shakers that I have seen all over Blogland so I took my gift card and headed out to bring some home! Usually they are found on Tablescapes but this week they are all flying the coop. Thanks to Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH the birds are showing up all over the place! First my birds flew outside to visit the garden birds....Then they checked out the snapdragons....


A stop at the waterfall.....



Then down to feed the fish....


Over to the bird feeder..oops...empty....
Better -there's some seeds in this one....

Now it's time to visit the bird bath...

And finally they checked out the wheelbarrow that I painted last weekend...
They told me to put some flowers in it! We all went back inside to say "Hi" to some Birdie friends...on the mantle...

And in a dome.....

Then they returned to the kitchen table to nap. But some of their cousins decided to take a real trip....

To visit Grandma in NC!!!!

6 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

What fun! I am loving your garden! I want a pond sooooo badly! Love the bright red wheelbarrow! After you fill it with flowers you can link to Metamorphosis Monday with a before and after shot of it. :-) You have such a cute collection of birdies inside, too! Thanks for joining in the fun!
Susan
P.S. I just saw in your profile that you live in an historic home. Now I'm seriously turning green with envy! :-)

Mrs.D said...

I like them!

kristie said...

ooooh, those birdies are really cute. i like bird decorations too!

Pam said...

Oh I love your Koi pond! Really cute birdies too.

Nevis said...

So pretty! I love your yard! Do you think hydrangias would grow well in our climate?

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Looks like your birds had a grand holiday!