Ha! How long do you think it will take to wear off? Will he still talk to us, do you think? But how fun for him! That's sort of an actual meeting. Not just standing in line for an autograph - the closest I've ever got to meeting anyone famous.
Wanda - Trying to catch up with my favorite bloggers.
Yup...Sara Evans..and the top one looks like Gretchen Wilson...but not sure! I'm a true country music fan and I love Sara...I have every one of her CD's and have seen her a couple of times!
5 comments:
looks like Sara Evans, but it can't be since you asked anyone recognize "them"
hmmmmmmm. who is it?
ps- would SOOOOOO prefer watching HGTV in my bathrobe than being out!
Isn't that how it goes?
Ha! How long do you think it will take to wear off? Will he still talk to us, do you think? But how fun for him! That's sort of an actual meeting. Not just standing in line for an autograph - the closest I've ever got to meeting anyone famous.
Wanda - Trying to catch up with my favorite bloggers.
I don't know who that is, but I'm sure he's excited!
Yup...Sara Evans..and the top one looks like Gretchen Wilson...but not sure! I'm a true country music fan and I love Sara...I have every one of her CD's and have seen her a couple of times!
Congrats to DH!
Hugz,
Michele
Very cool! Is your husband a policeman?
Post a Comment