Usually Leigh at Bloggeritaville hosts Thrifty Thursday, but this week Chandy at What Now? is helping out while Leigh is out of town. This is my first week to be organized enough to join in!Two quick trips to the Thrift stores last week led me to all kinds of treasures....
Cute little dessert dishes-4 good ones-1 chipped.... to add to my plate addiction
Two Queen's China plates...I want more....more... these look nice mixed in with my Britain Castles.
English metal tray, paper mache snowman head, books for DH, Mary Janes for my current project for the Porch Tour (yes...we are already back working on them) - I'm working on a little girl who holds a hoop. She stands out on the porch of my neighbor's play house. Her clothes didn't look too bad last Christmas- just a little faded. When I took them off they were so dry-rotted they just crumbled!
Two big gingham tablecloths, ribbon, baggie of old lace
Flower press
Two jackets- the red for Porch Tour, the teel for me. I also got another red and black jacket and a long red and black plaid wool skirt. I dropped them off before I came home. These were all on the $1 table and will be good for costumes or redressing maniquins.
I also found 6 brass chargers but I don't have a picture of them because they went straight to the basement. I really wanted some white chargers so they have a date with a can of spray paint.
Cute little dessert dishes-4 good ones-1 chipped.... to add to my plate addiction
Two Queen's China plates...I want more....more... these look nice mixed in with my Britain Castles.
English metal tray, paper mache snowman head, books for DH, Mary Janes for my current project for the Porch Tour (yes...we are already back working on them) - I'm working on a little girl who holds a hoop. She stands out on the porch of my neighbor's play house. Her clothes didn't look too bad last Christmas- just a little faded. When I took them off they were so dry-rotted they just crumbled!
Two big gingham tablecloths, ribbon, baggie of old lace
Flower press
Two jackets- the red for Porch Tour, the teel for me. I also got another red and black jacket and a long red and black plaid wool skirt. I dropped them off before I came home. These were all on the $1 table and will be good for costumes or redressing maniquins.I also found 6 brass chargers but I don't have a picture of them because they went straight to the basement. I really wanted some white chargers so they have a date with a can of spray paint.

10 comments:
Lovely finds! Wow, this week's TT participants totally blew me away! It's fun co-hosting!
Great job and thanks for joining this week!
First time visitor to your blog, and I totally love your header picture. also, the whole swampgirl thing is cracking me up.
Hey lady! I feel like I haven't visited your blog in AGES. How does that happen??? I'm sorry!
Love all of your finds. I love gingham - those table clothes look wonderful.
And isn't spray paint one of the lovliest inventions? :)
I love the daisy dessert plates and the teal jacket. Great finds!
Wow! Great finds thrifting...you hit the mother lode...hugs, Linda
Hey! Those dessert plates in the first picture were like the set of dishes I got with green stamps when I got married in 1970! Way to go! and by the way,I don't have a blog but I enjoy looking at them and this is the first time I have ever commented on one!!! Joey
great finds! i really like the gingham table cloths.
I love the plates...I have a plate addiction, too.
You find the best stuff!!
The teal jacket is nice! I LOVE the red flower plates so fun!
Love your finds. The flower press is really neat. Love the teal jacket. Plate addiction here too. :)
Post a Comment