Last week I had bunny napkin rings out with some thrift store napkins. I added the carrot embroidery.
This was my Salvation Army haul last week. I don't usually find much there-but the prices are usually less there when I do find something! Notice the tarnished, old cheap tray... I had a project in mind for that. I'll post about that if it turns out!
Do you remember these loopy daisy place mats? 70's style? I think they were made on some kind of loom.

Stuff for some outside fluffing- hanging tealight, chenille pillow sham, little violet plate and berry bowl.
This Italian tray was SO dirty but I liked the green color. So for a quarter, I cleaned it up and I think I'll use it for St. Paddy's Day decoration next year. I know it is not Irish....but neither am I!! Also I got some fabric pieces for a quarter- veggie print and fish print- I was thinking patio napkins....



5 comments:
Oh that porch swing looks so inviting! I'm loving the napkin with the carrot and wow, I had not thought about the daisy-loop placemat/potholder things in forever. I remember my grandfather building a "loom" of sorts for my grandmother to make those on. There were different sizes and designs. How funny.
Very picturesque
Love your Easter decor. Also love the nice pillows on your porch swing. I am anxious for your other "new" bunnies to make their debut. How about Ellsworth and Helen ? They are priceless !!!
xxoo Lilly
So pretty. I am envious of your green grass. We still have quite a bit of snow here, but its melting, finally! I remember those looomed placemats, but just cant recall what type of loom they were made on. Quite the rage for a short time!
Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault
Your table looks so pretty...those are the cutest bunny napkin rings. I still have the loom (stored someplace) to make those table and place mats...hugs, Linda
Post a Comment