Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Fever!






Lulu has been having a difficult time! The birds are driving her insane! She spends her days running from window to window. She stares and mutters at them for hours!



Here she is staring at the birds fluttering above the front door. She finally fell asleep in that same position. Crazy cat!

4 comments:

kristie said...

i love it when they 'talk' to the birds! often i think the birds are taunting them.

Pam said...

So funny! I agree with girlville, they think the birds taunt them. Jazzy will stand at the windows at the front door and "talk" to them. If only we knew what they were really saying!...on second thought, maybe I don't.

Christina Weedon said...

Our littlest kitty, Olympia, does the same thing. Doesn't it make you smile?? ...and wonder what's going on inside those minds of theirs??

Anonymous said...

Lulu has really grown. At first, I thought it was Seven. I love the photo of her coming out of the curtain. Sent the purse organizer today. Hope you can make some.
Love my necklace. Thanks.

Happy Easter
xxoo Lilly