BEFORE
I am very happy with the results. I know they will take a lot of wear and tear at our house...but I can just touch them up, if they get chipped.
I am very happy with the results. I know they will take a lot of wear and tear at our house...but I can just touch them up, if they get chipped. AFTER
Most of the things on my table are from thrift stores: tablecloth, napkins, some of the flatware, milk glass vase, napkin rings, candle holder, Buffalo china little plates and berry bowls....
I've been keeping the table set between meals because it helps the "boys" remember not to leave stuff sitting around on the table. It also helps with storage - I don't have much so if I keep all this out on the table and keep the dishwasher full- I have less to squeeze in my cupboards!!!

Most of the things on my table are from thrift stores: tablecloth, napkins, some of the flatware, milk glass vase, napkin rings, candle holder, Buffalo china little plates and berry bowls....
I've been keeping the table set between meals because it helps the "boys" remember not to leave stuff sitting around on the table. It also helps with storage - I don't have much so if I keep all this out on the table and keep the dishwasher full- I have less to squeeze in my cupboards!!!

6 comments:
What a great idea! I love the way they turned out!
XXDenise
Did you go to the Auburn City Fest? Terry, myself and the puggies went! It was so beautiful!
Hey, what's Angels Antiques like? I want to go but I've never been before!
Very pretty.. I wish I could decorate like that!
The table looks good. You should have written about the roses and that you have a new collection of vases!
Very nice!!! I know what you mean about storage. That will change in the future. Love the white chargers. Dollar Tree had some large white plates last year that I use for chargers.
Looks like you have been having fun playing. Love to do that.
xxoo Lilly
They turned out so pretty! And I love your hobnail milk glass vase.
Post a Comment