Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Mantle

Mom was wondering if the new bunnies were out???? Yep, there they are on the hearth

This is the first time ever that one of my azalea bushes bloomed during the Azalea Trail! Unfortunately it is behind the house so it doesn't show much....so I didn't feel bad about cutting a few branches off to put on the mantle!



Here is the cute little bunny family Mom got for me!

The hubby has a new toy to help with sanding the sheet rock. We have been outside every chance we get so the dining room project is on hold. Today it is rainy so he is making a huge dust cloud with the new machine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bunnies look great on the nice shiny hearth. DH is the hardest working man I have ever known. Love him. I love your floral arrangements. Is that a real cabbage? Lovely idea. Happy Palm Sunday.
xxoo Lilly

Pam said...

Aw, I love the bunny family!