My "Take time to Relax" swap gift!!! I was not very relaxed at this point so I decided to save it for my after dentist reward! I had to earn it! Wednesday I went to the dentist and slept the rest of the day....after effects of the happy pill???? or relief that it was over???
This morning I remembered the box!!! Yay!!! Just look at the goodies!
A handmade tote (more about that later)...new magazines (for the bathtub- later) and the most wonderful Amish Cinnamon Bread!!!!
Here you see the bread (2 pieces missing) that will not last to see another morning once the Kids get home. I sat down and ate the two pieces like a wild animal- remember I had no solid food yesterday- It was so good! Thank you so much Amanda! You really made my day!!! Your box is on the way- I had to finish something at my sewing class Tuesday! And the tote- so cute- when I went to my sewing class I couldn't find my old "teacher" bag to carry my supplies in. So I carried them in a Wal-Mart bag! Oh the shame! I hid it under the table! And the door prize was a cute little sewing tote.....I didn't win...So this will be my official Sewing Class Tote Bag! Love it!
One more thing- Karma- my fear of the dentist has made it full circle! Son #2 has just announced his engagement. He will be married in December -TO MY DENTIST'S DAUGHTER!!!!!! Truly-she is lovely and I am so excited for them!

8 comments:
oooh, i like that tote! those magazines look RIGHT up your alley. and the bread - GAH, that stuff is so good. i served it to punchy for breakfast when she was at my house last fall. i have 2 more packets of the starter in the freezer...i need to get them out!
YEAH! Glad you liked the contents! I'm bummed the post office took so long to deliver it (I mailed it on St. Patty's Day) but as long as the bread still tastes good, I guess it really doesn't matter. :)
Great swap gifts! I am also scared to death of the dentist.
Have a great day, Denise
Great goodie box! That is too funny about your son going to marry your dentist's daughter. (I don't care for the dentist either). Congrats to them though!!
Congrats to Son #2 and his bride to be. Just wonderful and I know both families are happy. Your goody bag is super. Love that bread and the tote is really nice.
Look for another small box which will be mailed tomorrow.
xxoo Lilly
I am very jealous of your goodie. I am going to have to do one of those swaps when I get back! Finally,the wedding is official! That will give us lots to shop for! Can't wait to hear about it. I can not believe my month is almost up at the beach. Ready to go thrifting?
Add me to the Fraidy Cat list. I am so scared of the dentist! I'm such a big baby.
I hope you're enjoying your goodies and that you have a great weekend! Thanks for the comments on my room, too. I am so in love with how it turned out!
Lori
There's an award waiting for you over on my page...
Post a Comment