I love old black and white photos! I really like new ones, too, but the old ones are the best! I have them sitting here and there around my house. Some of my pictures are not even family. I am guilty of bringing home old photos from a thrift store, making up stories about them and pretending they are family. The other day my picture cut off some of the black and whites I have in that picture holder thingie.If you guessed that was my Mom -you are right . The picture above is 3 generations- me in high school, Mom, and my Grandma B,
And here is my brother- about age 10ish and my Dad- very young- because I have no memory of that hair on top of his head!
And here we have my Dad's Mom and all of her sisters. She is the shortest one- which is another example of the apple not falling far from the tree! I would guess this is late 50's or early 60's at a family reunion. My guess is that the order of the sisters is K,V,E,D,M,W...am I right, Mom?

2 comments:
No, reverse D and V. You were mighty close. KDEVMW . Fun, right?
xxoo Lilly
Since I'm slightly older than you are, I do remember him with hair. And what a cute couple they made! love from lkpt
Post a Comment