Friday, March 6, 2009

A Little Something New

Some of you might have noticed a little something new on the side of my blog. It's a link to my new Etsy store. I do not jump into things quickly. I've been thinking about doing this for about 8 months! And I am not totally sure it is for me! I don't want to get in over my head and I am just not that good at computer stuff (I am easily frustrated with technology)!!! So that is where I am...testing the water. I love paper mache...but do I want to make it a job rather than a hobby????


On another note I have skipped over St. Patrick's Day and gone on to Easter decorations! This is a bannner Mom sent me last week! Cute thing!

PS- Any guesses who are the people in the black and white photos in the top picture???

8 comments:

Pam said...

Oh yay! You have an ETSY now. I love seeing the things your are creating with paper mache.

kristie said...

i think the lady in the black and white photo looks like your mom. your easter decorations are great! yea for opening a store...i will be right over to check it out...

Punchbugpug said...

I love that paper mache stuff...and it sure is a PAIN to make! Think I'll let YOU be the paper mache person! I think it is your mama and daddy?

lucky to be me said...

You will do great on Etsy. You are so talented in so many ways. I am spending all my time reading your blog friends blogs! One leads to another and then hours have passed!

suzeeez said...

Your bunny garland is sooo cute! And congratualations on your ETSY openning.
smiles, Sue

Anonymous said...

Love where you have your bunny garland. Would be easy to make. An idea for girlville. Will be checking out Esty. Have you gotten out all of your new easter bunnies yet? Got your SIL a large fake chocolate bunny. Am going to spray a wooden Christmas tree pink and adorn it with peeps and eggs. Look for Easter eggs from FPC.
hugs from Lilly-bunny

Anonymous said...

Nice, I have guess...but since I am brother....I will hold my guess.

Anonymous said...

Great decorations once again. Her initials are GBS and I will say no more.love from lkpt. ps, glad to see a comment from Spence.