Oh! How I love them! But not the $$$$$ ones, cause I do not want to feel guilty if I don't carry it all the time or if it is out of style but not worn out! I usually carry a small bag because I tend to keep stuffing things in it and never clean them out until I change purses. I have many handmade purses from my custom bag making days and several that have pugs on them. Random tagged me to show off my current bag.
1. Take a picture. This is the bag I carried yesterday and have not switched it out today. I wore a bright pink dress to church with black shoes...so.....

2. Tell how much it cost. My SIL gave it to me for Christmas -so I don't know. But, I love it even if she didn't buy it at a thrift store! I usually don't buy thrift store purses because I HAVE to wash previously loved items before I can use them!!!! But, I do LOVE a sale purse like Random got!!!
3. What is in it? Glasses, keys, wallet, change purse, brush, envelope of cat food coupons, 2 coupon booklets -Proctor and Gamble and Target, pen, church bulletin, Kleenex, cell phone, and a Ziploc of paint and fabric samples
See what I mean??? I stuff things in it!!!4. Tag others- Open season on this! Anyone who wants to play - show your stuff! I am tagging Lucky to Be Me - because she is new at this and I want to know if she is carrying the Purple People Eater at the beach!

7 comments:
Hi - I'm just a lurker but had to tell you that is a "Laurel Burch" handbag. It may be sort of vintage. She made a line of earrings and pins in the 80s like that also. Very cute!
Very cute purse. I like it!
Have a great day, Denise
She is carrying the purple people eater at the beach! It is really purple!
Love your bag, really cute.
how in the world did you get all that stuff in there??? anonymous commenter is correct, it's a laurel burch bag. i love her stuff cause it's usually cats.
I like purses, too. I was going to say that looks like something Girlville and 30 Something would like because of the cats! I don't know how you function with such a small bag!
That is such a fun purse! It must be a Laurel Burch, right? I'd recognize those cats anywhere.
Your SIL also gave me the same Laurel Burch handbag. I lined mine with lots of pockets and I love it.
ooxx Lilly
Post a Comment